O.K. Foundry Company was founded by James N. O’Neil Sr. in 1912 to supply Richmond’s railroad, industrial and agricultural equipment companies with made to order cast iron. Since 1912 O.K. Foundry has been wholly owned and operated by the O’Neil family.
With a minimal, modern approach to the brand redesign, the architectural and engineering castings are allowed to take the spotlight with each example of work becoming an extension of the brand itself.